DO NOT REMOVE THE CAPTION!
Hey all! So Sheinside and I have both decided that it’s well time to hold another giveaway! I currently have one other giveaway in progress that can be found here - 1.
What are the prizes up for grabs?
- $100 store credit for Sheinside, to spend on anything you want to at all from their store.
- A big lucky bag from Sheinside.
How to enter!
- Reblog this post - no giveaway blogs! Likes don’t count.
- Register for Sheinside through this link (so we can send you the gift cards etc!)
- Check out the Sheinside Facebook page!
- No giveaway blogs permitted!
- Likes don’t count.
- If you are under the age of 16, you must have the consent from a guardian to enter the giveaway.
- You must be FOLLOWING ME. Will be checking.
- Winner will be selected at random using randomizer.org.
- Giveaway ends on the 30th of October!
Good luck all and Happy Halloween!!!
fun statistics for adults!
“when I was a kid, I had no help with college tuition, I was hardworking and paid it all myself”
-Annual tuition for Yale, 1970: $2,550
-Annual tuition for Yale, 2014: $45,800
-Minimum Wage, 1970: $1.45
-Minimum Wage, 2014: $7.25
-Daily hours at minimum wage needed to pay for tuition in 1970: 4.8
-Daily hours at minimum wage needed to pay for tuition in 2014: 17.3
i want to achieve “she’s adorable and i will protect her at all costs but also i am slightly frightened by her power”
that’s it that’s the whole story
tagged: #feminism #important
Don’t interrupt me when I’m speaking.
people with money. only people with money
travelling the world, “dropping everything” and moving to another city/state/country, majoring in your liberal arts interest of choice, applying/going to your dream college/university, buying your dream house, working at your dream job, cultivating/building/guiding your own dreams, dreaming. living.
Before I had tumblr I had no idea there were any sexualities other than heterosexual and homosexual. I never considered gender inequalities still existed.
That doesn’t mean I was purposely trying to discriminate or upset people.
There is a difference between being just ignorant of something and purposefully discriminating.
Give someone a chance to learn and be enlightened before you slam them as rude, horrible people
tagged: #hp #Sirius Black
Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.